How to Get Started
- Attend a meeting with your prospective Scout and discover what we are all about!
- Complete the Cub Scout application form and turn it in to the Cub Master with the registration fees.
- Review the Parent Orientation Packet for our Pack to help your Scout get the most out of his Scouting experience. (see below)
- Begin working with your Scout on the Requirements for the Bobcat Badge. (see Handbook)
- Check out our Pack Calendar. (View/Subscribe)
- Fill out the Parent Talent Survey and share your knowledge, experience and skills with our Pack.
- New Scouts welcome any time so have your Scout invite their friends!
- Scouting depends on volunteers like you to provide a great program for the boys! (see Help Wanted)
- Purchase a uniform for your Scout at the Scout Office (213 N Chelan Ave/662-5501)
Dues are the major source of funding for the Pack. The monthly $10 dues (Sep-May) for each Scout cover their individual expenses (ie. charter fees, Boy's Life magazine, pinewood derby car, advancement and incentive awards). Our annual Popcorn Fundraiser not only provides additional funding for pack expenses, but gives each Scout the opportunity to earn money to pay for their dues and a council camping event. Parents enjoy more money in their pocket and boys learn valuable life skills. Definitely a win-win situation!