Cub Scouting is for:
to use with:
- Boys in the 1st through 5th grade (or 6 -10 years of age)
for the purpose of:
- Helping build character and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Developing habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encouraging good sportsmanship and pride in growing strong in mind and body.
- Improving understanding within the family.
- Strengthening the ability to get along with other boys and respect other people.
- Fostering a sense of personal achievement by developing new interests and skills.
- Showing how to be helpful and to do one's best.
- Preparing them to become Boy Scouts.