Troop 404 meets on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. at Living Hope Covenant Church located near Woodmen and Union Blvd in north Colorado Springs (map). The church campus is situated on 7.5 acres of forested land adjacent to Cottonwood Creek.
If you have questions about joining the troop or would like to visit,please send an e-mail to our membership coordinator,firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through the website using the Contact Us link.
The troop is part of the Jamboree District of the Pikes Peak Council BSA. We received our charter in April 2004, hence, our troop number is 4-0-4.Our scouts hold all levels of rank, ranging from Scout through Eagle.Our registered leaders have years of Scouting experience to assist thesescouts in camping, hiking, rank advancement, Merit Badge work, andcommunity service projects.
Troop 404 Objectives
- Structured meeting plans.
- Boy led - 75% Scout / 25% Adult.
- Reliable Leadership from elected Scouts.
- Plan community service projects 6/yr.
- Plan campouts 6/yr.
- Plan outdoor activities (opposite campouts) 6/yr.
- New Scouts to 1st Class in 1 year.
- Individual scout advancement.
- Court of Honors held 3/yr (Oct, Jan, Apr).
- Troop guided merit badges.
- Scout spirit (Incentives & Rewards).
- Have fun!!
Craig Evans, 2004 - 2007
Tom Moulton, 2007 - 2010
Dan Lee, 2010 - 2015
Greg Tabor, 2015-present