The Scouting year runs from June 1 – May 31. New cubs may join at any time, but most join at the beginning of the school year. For a new Scout to join Pack 149 please do the following:
1. Please complete the following forms and provide copies to the Pack 149 Membership Chair listed below:
a) BSA - Youth Application. If you use this new online process, please keep a copy of the application for your records. You do not need to submit a copy to the Membership Chair. If you choose to complete and submit an application other than through the online process, please use the fillable PDF document provided here: Cub Scout Youth Application - fillable pdf and email a copy to Membership Chair Rita Olsen at the email address provided below.
b) Annual Health and Medical Record. Complete Parts A and B.
Please deliver completed health forms to Pack 149 Membership Chair Rita Olsen by email (email@example.com) or at 3827 Lorcom Lane, Arlington VA, 22207.
2. Complete the following forms online:
a) Emergency Contact form
b) Vehicle and Insurance form
c) Picture Authorization form
3. Submit $80 payment via PayPal (this includes a Boys Life subscription):
- All new Scouts will receive a free Scout uniform neckerchief and Pack "149" uniform shoulder numerals.
- If you have any questions, email Membership Chair Rita Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.