Items you will need to get for your Scout:
- Scouts BSA uniform shirt (khaki)
- Pacific Harbors Council shoulder patch SKU# 648581
- Troop 505 unit numerals (Centennial green numerals on khaki background)
Scouts BSA shoulder loops (Centennial green)
World Scout Crest emblem SKU#143
- *Optional* World Crest ring emblem (if worn, goes around the World Scout Crest emblem)
- Scouts BSA uniform cap
- Patrol patch - Troop 505 uses custom patrol patches. Please see the troop's Advancement Coordinator to get a patrol patch for your Scout once he has been assigned to a patrol.
Optional but recommended: tan sew-on velcro (loops) for the badges of office (leadership position patches), patrol patches, and rank badges. Please see the troop's Advancement Coordinator.
Please see page 2 of the Boy Scout uniform inspection sheet (below, in Attachments) to see where everything is placed on the Scout uniform shirt.
Field Uniform (unofficially referred to as the Class A uniform): The official Boy Scout uniform.
Activity Uniform (unofficially referred to as the Class B uniform): A Scouting-related t-shirt and Scout pants or shorts.
Locations to purchase Scout uniform items:
Tacoma Scout Shop (BSA)
4802 South 19th Street, Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday - Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 3pm
Or online at ScoutStuff.org, the official BSA retail store
Tumwater Scout Shop (BSA)
1760 Barnes Boulevard Southwest, Tumwater, WA 98512
Hours vary (please see website)