Cub Scout Uniform
The Cub Scout uniform has the following parts:
- Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets and "Boy Scouts of America" lettered in gold above the right pocket.
- Trousers or shorts—Official blue.
- Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle and Tiger Cub, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout emblem.
- Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee. Tiger Cubs' socks are navy blue with orange tops. Cub Scouts' socks are navy blue with gold tops.
- Cap—Official navy-blue cap with orange front panel and tiger cub emblem for Tiger Cubs; yellow panel and wolf emblem for Wolf Cub Scouts; blue panel and bear emblem for Bear Cub Scouts. Webelos Scouts wear an olive cap with a plain panel bearing the Webelos logo.
- Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief is orange with navy-blue trim for Tiger Cubs, gold with navy-blue trim for Wolf Cub Scouts, light blue with navy-blue trim for Bear Cub Scouts, and plaid for Webelos Scouts. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that boys should wear.
- Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with the Tiger, Cub Scout, or Webelos Scout logo.
Class "A" uniform consists of: Shirt Navy for Tiger, Wolf and Bear
Tan for Webelos (if you already have a blue shirt for Webelos, that is fine).
Neckerchief and slide
Patches for shirt—we are Pack #194 in the Grand Canyon Council
Baseball hat (optional but most wear)
Belt (optional but most wear)
Class "B" uniform consists of: Pack t-shirt available for purchase at any pack night for only $10 (adult sizes also available)
LION Uniform consists of: A BSA approved Lion T-Shirt. Lions do not wear the Class A shirt... yet.
Official Placement of Insignia
|Right Sleeve: Wear U.S. Flag, den numeral and Quality Unit Award (if Earned) as shown. Only the most recently earned Quality Unit Award may be worn. || ||Left Sleeve: Wear council patch and pack numeral as shown. The veteran unit insignia bar (25, 50, 55, or 60 years) is worn centered below the council patch and above the numeral, and touches both. |
|Right Pocket: Temporary insignia must be centered on the pocket. The National Summertime Award is pinned centered on the right pocket flap. World Conservation Award is worn as a temporary patch, centered on the right pocket. ||Left Pocket: Cub Scouts wear badges of rank as shown: Tiger Cub, Bobcat, Wolf, and Bear. Gold background disks are worn with service stars for Cub Scouting service including Tiger Cub service. Not more than five medals may be worn. Wearing sequence for medals or knots is at the wearer's discretion. The only knots worn by Cub Scouts are the religious emblem knot and a lifesaving or meritorious award knot. The World Crest is worn centered between the left shoulder seam and the top of the left pocket. |
"The uniform makes for brotherhood, since when universally adopted it covers up all differences of class and country."
Sir Robert Baden-Powell
(British army officer