There is a bag filled with supplied to make a small wind chime. This craft was created by the leaders at Pack 55, so there is not website for directions.
Below you will find the steps to make the wind chimes:
- Cut the included fishing line into 12 inch segments.
- Thread the line through the long chime first and then put each end up through a hole on wood log top
- Tie a knot at the top. The chime should hang between two holes.
- Repeat the step working in size order from the largest to the smallest chime
- The chimes do not need to hang perfectly even
- Once all the chimes have been tied, you will hang the key in the center
- Pass the fishing line through the top of the key, and up through the two holes in the center and tie.
- The key should hang at a level where it can make contact with every chime
- Once the key is hanging at the right height, use another piece of fishing live to tie the wood sail about 4-6 inches below the key.
The wind chimes are now finished. Feel free to decorate the wind sail as you wish!