|Please help your scout join in by wearing the uniform as soon as possible.
The list below describes the total uniform, but our Pack recommends just starting with the basics listed here to begin with.
- Handbook (for your program area: Tiger, Wolf, Bear or Webelos). It is recommended youth get the cheaper standard bound book and adults get the spiral-bound book.
- Shirt (buy it large for your scout for growth as they can wear the same shirt for all levels: Tigers, Wolfs, Bears and Webelos)
- Pack Number (85)
- Pikes Peak Council Patch
- Den Number (for your Den)
- World Crest (purple circle with knot)
- Belt (for Belt Loops and to hang awards)
- Belt buckle for the program area they are in: Tiger, Cub (Wolf and Bear), Webelos.
- Neckerchief (for your program area).
- Neckerchief Slide (for your program area)
The complete Cub Scout Uniform consists of the shirt, pants, belt, socks, and insignia with the hat and neckerchief and slide.
Adult leaders, please get and wear your uniform to be a good example to the boys. The uniform identifies you to the public and will often get you a discounted rates or past a gate.
The employees at the scout shop are very knowledgeable and can help you get the items you need.
Here's how to place the insignia
Directions to the Scout shop