Merit Badge Adventure 2016
Saturday, November 19 - (Tentatively as we are waiting on the approval to our building use application)
Midlakes High School
1554 State Road Route 488, Clifton Springs, NY 14432
(20 miles east of Eastview Mall in Victor, NY; along route 96)
8 am to 4 pm
Cost: $7.00 (or $12.00 if pre-ordering pizza lunch*)
8:00 am - Check In (Doors open AT 8:00am - no early bird entries)
9:00 am - Noon - Morning sessions for Scouts' Merit Badges Adult Leadership Training, or Adult Mini-Sessions
Noon - 1 pm - Lunch (bring your own or pre-order $5.00 pizza lunch)
1:00 - 4:00 pm - Afternoon session for Scouts' Merit Badges Adult Leadership Training, or Adult Mini-Sessions
*$5.00 lunch includes 2 slices of pizza, apple, cookie and beverage. (Choice of cheese or pepperoni pizza.)
Adults CAN pre-order pizza lunch for $5.00 per person. Leftovers sold for $1.00/drink or $1.00/slice.
See Adult Participate tab for Adult Leadership Training and Mini-Session information.
Merit Badge Adventure 2016 Must Know:
- Troops must register as a unit. (Sign Up forms in the MB Adventure eblast Packet below.)
- Online registration ONLY thru MeritBadge.Info. (First time, check out the Orientation to online Registration pdf below)
- When seats filled, session IS closed so get those registrations in early! Counselors can NOT add Scouts to their sessions.
- Registration opens to ALL at the same time, regardless of district or council in October at 12:01 am. (Date- TBA)
- Registration closes at 11:59 pm on November 2, 2016. (Allows payments time after registering first.)
- ALL payments MUST be made BEFORE 6 pm, November 4, 2016 to Seneca Waterways Council Service Center using the official Merit Badge Adventure Payment Form. If payment is not received by the deadline date, expect to pay in full at the door. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- NO Refunds issued!
- No Walk-Ins allowed! (Defeats the BSA motto 'Be Prepared'.)
- Scouts will only be allowed to sign up for ONE Eagle required merit badge. (Only those Scouts that have earned their Star or Life rank, will be allowed to sign up for two Eagle required merit badges.) Remember - A Scout is Trustworthy!
- 2-Deep Leadership from ALL Troops is expected per BSA Youth Protection Policy, which does not count MB Adventure Committee and volunteers who are busy making an enjoyable experience for all. (For individual Scouts not attending with a Troop group, an adult must remain in the building with the scout.)
Our event depends heavily on Volunteers so please consider helping out on MB Adventure day! Merit Badge Adventure Committee welcomes everyone regardless if first timer or experienced!! Remember, many hands make light work for all! Please don't be shy and use the 'Contact Our Troop' button above. Job postings on our Volunteer page. <--click here
Recruiting Helpers to Merit Badge Counselors! Great opportunity to learn the ropes of what being a Merit Badge Counselor is all about, by watching and helping Counselors. Please use the 'Contact Our Troop' button above to become a helper today.
For email updates, consider joining the MB Adventure e-list using the 'Contact Our Troop' or email a blank email and 'subscribe in the subject heading to Seneca.MBA@gmail.com.
A Scout IS Courteous! A Scout IS Kind! A Scout IS Helpful!! YOUR HELP is needed to make an enjoyable experience for all at Merit Badge Adventure.
MB Adventure = acronym for Merit Badge Adventure