Lake Forest Park's Cub Scout Pack 328 meets on Thurs nights at 7pm in the Lake Forest Park elementary gymnasium. The pack meeting is one hour long.
At Pack 328 we're all about having fun! That is number one in our book. And while our Scouts are having fun we do our best to instill life lessons, outstanding values and strong character. Pack 328 Scouts are good kids with great hearts.
Here's a summary of our Pack that will hopefully answer any questions you may have. Below is also a Scouting Parent Info Guide that can answer even more of your questions.
- Pack 328 is Family oriented, with both boy and girl dens, of all ages.
- Our Pack is made up of Lions (K), Tigers (1st graders), Wolves (2nd graders), Bears (3rd graders), Webelos 1 (4th graders ) and Webelos 2 (5th graders).
- The Lions, Tigers, Wolves, Bears, Webelos 1 and Webelos 2 are "Dens" led by a Den Leader which is one of the parents. The Dens meet as often as they like, usually every week or two, to do fun activities that help them earn their badges which allows them to move up to the next Den the following year.
- We have Pack meetings September through June. During the summer we don't have Pack meetings but we still have Pack events, (Day camp, Mariners game, parades, etc) usually one per month.
- We have a parent meetings monthly.
- The cost to join Cub Scouts is $33 for the registration fee and $75 for the Pack fee for one year.
- We have one fund raising event per year.
- Pack activities available throughout the year:
Singing carols at the Four Freedoms retirement home, Pinewood Derby,
Rain Gutter Regatta,
Going to the Everett Aqua Sox baseball game
Summer Day Camp,
Summer Resident Camp at Camp Edward
Cub Scout Winter Camp at Camp Sheppard
Webeloree camp out,
Parent / Pal Weekend.