Looking for a great way to spend time with your son?
Spend time outdoors?
Learn life skills with other men and boys.
Dodgeville's BSA Troop 165 is the answer.
You know about Boy Scouts. Our troop meets every Tuesday evening in the
We welcome boys ages 11-17 to join the troop. The meetings are at 6:30pm.
You can contact us directly using the link at the top of the page.
What do we do?
- In June we spend a week at Scout Camp.
- We try to go camping once a month.
- We participate in quite a few service projects.
At our meetings on Tuesday night:
- The first meeting of the month is about Scout Skills.
- The second meeting is about Merit Badges and Advancement.
- The third meeting is a planning meeting, known as a Patrol Leader Council, or PLC.
- The fourth meeting is for service projects.
- If there is a fifth Tuesday, we plan to have fun.