Troop 499 High Adventure Trip
• Depart July 3 at midnight by Train from South Bend.
• Arrive in Boston at approximately 9 pm on July 4th.
• Spend Friday and Saturday in Boston
• Travel to Bar Harbor the morning of Sunday July 7th
• Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park July 7th – 12th.
• Return to Boston the evening of July 12th.
• Depart Boston at noon on Saturday July 13th.
• Arrive back at South Bend Train Station by 9 am on Sunday July 14th and return to Indianapolis.
THINGS TO DO
• National Historic Tours
• Lobster Eating
• LL Bean Visit
• Acadia National Park
• Ferry Tour
•Possible visit to Canada
• Estimated cost $400 - $450.
• $50 deposit requested by December 17th (last meeting of the year).
• Group Reservations for Train will be made this year to lower costs.
• Final Payment for Train Fare due 90 days before departure.
• Additions can be made after the group reservations are made but subject to current fares
• Summer camp will be June16-21, 2013