Please feel free to contact Elizabeth or Kelli for more information at the contact address above.
New Scout Dues: $65
Dues for 2014-15:
Existing Scouts: $55
Webelos II: $27
All Scouts need to:
- fill out and sign an youth application
- fill out and sign the health form
- read and sign the by-laws
All Adult Leaders need to:
- Fill out and sign an adult application
- Complete Youth Protection training on-line at https://myscouting.scouting.orgFrequently Asked Questions:
How old do you have to be to join Cub Scouts?
Cub Scouts is for boys in 1st through 5th grade or 6-11 years of age.
How often do Cub Scouts meet?
Cub scouts meet in their dens usually once a week. The Pack meeting is held for all Cub Scouts and their families once a month. Our Pack meetings are held on Monday evenings. The den meetings nights vary upon the den.
What are Pack and Den Meetings?
Pack Meeting are once a month with everyone in grades 1-5. Den Meeting are your grade level meetings. There are usually 5-12 kids in each den. Tiger Parents are required to stay at Pack and Den Meetings.
What are Dues and who gets the money?
They are pro-rated depending on when you join the pack. Dues are $55. for January 2014 - December 2014. Sagamore Council gets $27.00. Our Pack gets the rest which is for the Derby Car and Pack Dues. New Scouts also are provided a Pack Neckerchief.
Where do I get my uniform and book?
Uniforms, literature, and other Scouting merchandise is available at your local Scout Shops (Aardvark Furniture SR 26E), and other licensed distributors.
What do I need to buy?
- a shirt
- badges - Sagamore council patch, pack number (3310), and the World Crest
- current ranks neckerchief slide
- belt required for belt loop awards
- hat - optional
- current ranks book
- neckerchief will be provided by the Pack